Welcome to Bamboo Socks
You are also a true Modifier. You are modifying your life with B+ Bamboo Socks. We are thankful for your valuable purchase. This is just beginning of our relation. We are here to support you & your future purchases.
B+ Bamboo Socks are amazing and giving the best results to all our valuable customers. Being MODIFIER, every month we are developing new type of socks design with vibrant colors.
Everybody is using min. 15/20 Socks pairs in year. Socks are very important role in our life.
Why Are Bamboo Socks are Good for You?
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo.
- It is naturally porous and highly water absorbent, able to take up to three times it’s weight in water. They’re Good for Skin.
- It is an excellent wicking ability that absorbs moisture and pulls it away from the skin, keeping you cooler and drier than synthetics or cotton.
- The soft, smooth texture, and superior durability of the bamboo is similar to silk, but more practical, because bamboo socks are washable.
- It is naturally antimicrobial, bamboo retains its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial nature even after processing into fabric and numerous washes.
- The Bamboo plant itself is very quick growing and does not usually require the use of pesticides and herbicides to thrive. As a result, plantations can easily be kept organic and replanted yearly to replenish stocks.
- The versatility of bamboo fabric makes it an excellent choice for clothing designers exploring alternative textiles.
- The high-quality bamboo socks that we supply are gently cushioning, as if the wearer is walking on thick carpet. This helps maintain wonderful comfort levels for your feet throughout the day.
- In fact, tests by the Japanese textile industry have shown that this bamboo fabric eliminates over 70% of introduced odour-creating bacteria.
- They are temperature regulating. Firstly, bamboo socks can regulate the temperature of your feet.
- They are Hypoallergenic.If you havesensitive skin or you are prone to skin conditions such as eczema, bamboosocks are also hypoallergenic.
- We are also using eco-friendly packaging material for our all kind Products.
- We are giving the best support to all our valuable customers, through emails, calls & WhatsApp Messages.
- Every customer is valuable for us & we are always ready to hear from customers
Benefits of Buying Bamboo Socks
Bamboo is Sustainable –Bamboo is a fantastic organic material. It is resistant to harmful pests, it grows quickly, and it serves to benefit the soil in which it grows. From the time it is planted, it takes somewhere between three and four years to reach fruition. That, while it may seem like a long time, is a relatively quick cycle of production for the plant. It grows quickly and once cut a network of roots produces new plants. Bamboo grows well in marginal soil, doesn’t need irrigation or fertilizer to grow, and needs no pesticide to flourish.
There are No Chemicals in the Fibers –While a chemical process is used to convert bamboo into viscose fibers, the chemicals become inert and there are no harmful residues on the fiber. All viscose fibers are non-allergenic and qualify for OEKO-TEX 100 certification attesting to final product being chemical free. In addition, viscose fibers require less dye than cotton and keep their coloration a lot longer.
The socks are Softer –
Viscose fibers are silk-like in softness and is much softer than any cotton product and many synthetic materials on the market. This softness produces less friction in your shoe so your feet which is important in reducing risk of blister formation and keeping you comfortable.
Cotton doesn’t fare too well in the damp dungeons of your inner-shoe. It doesn’t respond to well to the heat-oozing, moisture-pumping presence of your foot, either. We’ll how bamboo fares in the next sections.
Bamboo Viscose is Clean –
Studies have shown that fabrics made from viscose have more antibacterial properties than those made from cotton or polyester. The article in the following link tested several materials and the results showed no germgrowth on the viscose material American Society for Microbiology.
This means that your feet will stay cleaner with less microbes and fungus. With this in mind, you can use bamboo socks to attain healthy foot care.
Less Moisture, Less Odor –
Bamboo is said to absorb four times more moisture than cotton socks do. In the video below, you will see how cotton floats while the viscose sucks up water and sinks (a good thing). The fibers in bamboo viscose are hollow, allowing them to take in more moisture. You’ll experience a notable boost in dryness and comfort with bamboo socks.
Foot odor comes primarily from the presence of bacteria that flourishes in damp areas. When moisture is removed, bacteria have a harder time existing. Your feet are going to be a lot less stinky and more comfortable even after wearing them for multiple days in a row.
Bamboo is Temperature Flexible –
Bamboo fibers are thermo-regulating. Essentially, they act to maintain a regular temperature. The socks will breath in the summer to keep your feet cool and maintain a degree of heat in the winter so you stay warm.
This is a function of the properties of bamboo itself, not necessarily the way the socks are made. Either way, it works out in our favor!
Bamboo Socks are Non-Allergenic –
People who have any sort of skin allergy or irritation won’t be bothered by bamboo socks. Its non-allergenic properties will come as great relief to those who have lived their lives dealing with socks that only serve to irritate them.
Benefits of Wearing Bamboo Socks
- Bamboo socks can benefit your foot health. It will give pleasure of wearing the Socks.
- Socks made from bamboo are similar to the socks you’re probably wearing right now except that they are extremely soft and comfortable something you would notice right away once you put them on.